Friday, April 4, 2014

Floral Friday ~ Flower as Art

Flowers are one of Nature's best works of art and beauty, so I was excited when Trishie gave us this theme for April.
Today I would like to share some of my flower art from around our home.

Love message with flowers ~ a hydrangea heart

  I love to have flower paintings hanging on the wall

We found this very old glass leadlight window in an Antique shop,  so when we built our house, had the glazier install it into the lounge. I love the way the sunlight shines through the coloured glass flowers.

Drying flowers to work on projects is something I have always enjoyed doing. I love to make special cards for friends or work them into my journals.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend
Carolyn

**Floral Fridays is a monthly photography project with different themes each month. This series is about fun and taking time out to smell the flowers. To play along, please email Trishie (trishie@underlockandkeyblog. com) for next month's theme or visit her here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx